Curious Little Market
Pickup currently unavailable
"Brought forth from hope, the EverWilde are the protectors of the forest, the guardians. They wander through the woods humming a tune that inspires the bees to buzz, the buds to bloom, and breeze to blow."
Inspired by the moss covered forests of the PNW, this little EverWilde cousin has raw edge mossy patches on its head and the sweetest little moss patch belly pocket for magical treasures.
Wee Whimsy also pairs beautifully with The EverWilde book.
The Wee WhimsyWilde is a Fairtrade creature and is handmade with love using GOTS-certified organic cotton and organic PLA corn filling.
- All Curious Little Market creatures are perfectly imperfect ❤︎
- Due to their handmade nature, care should be taken to treat them kindly.
- Slight variations may occur making no two exactly alike.
- The Wee WhimsyWilde's fur is dyed in small batches. There may be variations in color throughout their bodies and faces.
- Ages 3+
- Warning, small parts may pose a choking hazard
- The Wee WhimsyWilde are plush reproductions based on the original artworks of Jessica Lilly and handmade exclusively for Curious Little Market
Please note that due to the pandemic we are currently unable to accept returns.